Friday 5 July 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon to sing ‘Bye’ for 3-D film ‘Mr.Go’

Another OST participation has been made by Girls’ Generation member after Jessica Jung recently. This time, leader Taeyeon will sing an OST for South Korea’s first full 3D film ‘Mr. Go’.

Taeyeon will sing the track titled Bye, which is created by musical director Lee Jaehak. Lee has previously created many popular OSTs such as Maria for ’200 Pounds Beauty’ and Butterfly for ‘Take Off’. On the other hand, Taeyeon is also hailed as OST queen for her voice in many hit dramas such as That Winter, The Wind Blows, Beethoven Virus and The King Two Hearts.

The OST is expected to be released in two versions; in Korean and Chinese, a move that is speculated to capture global audiences effectively.

Mr. Go is a story about a 15-year girl Wei Wei and a baseball playing Gorilla Ling Ling, who will be silently protecting the young girl.

Sources: News- tvreport and Photo- fanwonder

About author

sunlee16

Hi my name is SunLee, a writer here at hellokpop. Whatever it takes, I live my passion for K-pop and writing. Some of my favorite artist are Wonder Girls(my angels), Girls' Generation(my princesses), 4minute(my babies), Kim Joong Hoon, Eugene and Rain. I'm currently studying Korean Language, Culture and Tradition. I live to honor God and the advancement of His Kingdom. Follow me at twitter: SunLee12@twitter.com

View all posts by sunlee16

'); (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); } }); $.post('http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php', { action: 'fbc_ping', post_id: '44730', nonce: '2c4a37e966' }); })(jQuery);

Join the discussion



No comments:

Post a Comment