Thursday 20 June 2013

G-Dragon turns into a scientist for Cosmopolitan Korea

Big Bang‘s fashionable leader, G-Dragon transforms into a mad scientist for the July issue of Cosmopolitan Korea.

Dressed in unconventional way of styling, G-Dragon is able to pull off the theme of the pictorial which is Sexy G-Dragon Trapped in the Laboratory . The pictorial is a collaboration between Glaceu Vitamin Water and G-Dragon. He also creates a new flavor and designed the label himself with his autograph on it.

G-Dragon also shares his life off the stage and his ideal girl. He reveals that he likes girls with good sense. He also mentions that though he poses an unusual charm on stage, when he is off stage, he is just like everyone else.

Check out G-Dragon’s colorful photos:

Source: oddnessweirdness

About author

sunlee16

Hi my name is SunLee, a writer here at hellokpop. Whatever it takes, I live my passion for K-pop and writing. Some of my favorite artist are Wonder Girls(my angels), Girls' Generation(my princesses), 4minute(my babies), Kim Joong Hoon, Eugene and Rain. I'm currently studying Korean Language, Culture and Tradition. I live to honor God and the advancement of His Kingdom. Follow me at twitter: SunLee12@twitter.com

View all posts by sunlee16

'); (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); } }); $.post('http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php', { action: 'fbc_ping', post_id: '43028', nonce: 'a0144f79ee' }); })(jQuery);

Join the discussion



No comments:

Post a Comment