Thursday 13 June 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Sunny lends her voice for ‘The Queen’s Classroom’ OST

 

Showcasing her sweet sentimental voice with the song Second Drawer, Girls’ Generation‘s Sunny lends her voice for the OST of MBC‘s newest drama, The Queen’s Classroom.

Second Drawer will be the theme song of the main characters. It will illustrate the feelings of the student named Sim Hana portrayed by Kim Hyanggi. The song is said to be an emotional ballad that has a lyrical melody that Sunny was able to pull off perfectly. The preview of the song was actually heard during the airing of the first episode.

The Queen’s Classroom is a remake of Japanese Drama, Queen of the Classroom. It is a story between the cold-hearted teacher and her students and stars one of Korea’s finest actresses, Go Hyunjung.

Source: smtownsnsd

About author

sunlee16

Hi my name is SunLee, a writer here at hellokpop. Whatever it takes, I live my passion for K-pop and writing. Some of my favorite artist are Wonder Girls(my angels), Girls' Generation(my princesses), 4minute(my babies), Kim Joong Hoon, Eugene and Rain. I'm currently studying Korean Language, Culture and Tradition. I live to honor God and the advancement of His Kingdom. Follow me at twitter: SunLee12@twitter.com

View all posts by sunlee16

'); (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); } }); $.post('http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php', { action: 'fbc_ping', post_id: '42343', nonce: '47b3ee23fa' }); })(jQuery);

Join the discussion



No comments:

Post a Comment