Tuesday 20 August 2013

[News] Sunmi left the Wonder Girls of his experience

Sunmi, Wonder Girls
[News] Sunmi left the Wonder Girls of his experience

Sunmi  revealed his true thoughts about waiting for more than 3 years after leaving the  Wonder Girls . 

During a recent interview,  Sunmi  said:  "Do singer is the path I've chosen. Because it is the personal choice so I can not give up just because it's easy to difficult. However, 3 years and 7 months is not a short time to me, and would be lying if I said I do not regret the choice of myself during that time. "

She continues to share :  "However, I do not intend to abandon singing career after only 1-2 years. I painted my first painting in the future so I can not give up easily. At first indeed very difficult, but now looking back, I think it's about time I need. I think the body has matured a lot. " 

"I was too busy when I was in Wonder Girls. South Korea and even the U.S. ... Although it was his first start since self-love, but I found it difficult to make yourself into a robot. I think found himself on stage at the age of soulless such a young age is not easy. I am very confused. Although I think to myself that I can not do this, but the mind and body are not followed. Since then, I think I need some time to look at yourself. " 

Sunmi  also added:  "But when alone, I realized I had something. I'm so jealous to see the Wonder Girls members work and I always have a burning passion inside her. That's when I realized I loved singing, performing to what extent and how valuable it is new. "

During this time,  Sunmi  is preparing to return to after a long painful time in 20/08 with the song theme of " 24 Hours ".



No comments:

Post a Comment