Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sunmi writes handwritten letter for the fans

Sunmi wrote a heartfelt message for the fans who have waited for her music comeback.On August 21, the former Wonder Girls member uploaded a handwritten letter on Wonder Girls’ official website greeting, “Hello, this is Sunmi

Sunmi writes handwritten letter for the fans
Sunmi wrote a heartfelt message for the fans who have waited for her music comeback.

On August 21, the former Wonder Girls member uploaded a handwritten letter on Wonder Girls’ official website greeting, “Hello, this is Sunmi. Have you all been well? I wanted to say thanks to my fans who have been waiting for me for last 3 years and 7 months.”

She went on, “I’m sure you were surprised by the sudden news of my debut. Tomorrow is my first broadcast. My heart keeps bouncing. There are a lot of things I want to show and a lot of stories I want to share, but I will just take a slow start. I will prove that the past 3 years and 7 months have not gone to waste.”

Sunmi will be having her first solo debut performance on ‘M! Countdown’ on August 22.

Park Shi Hoo Writes Deep and Heartfelt Letter to Fans
On July 29, Park Shi Hoo wrote a heartfelt letter to his fans, revealing his deep thoughts and feelings about his overall situation. He posted this letter on his fan cafe with the title, “2AM In America…” The letter reads, “My pen feels heavy for trying to put all my complicated feelings for all this time into a single letter. It’s been over ten minutes since I have gripped this pen. How can I express this feeling of not being able to write a single word and hesitating?” “First, I want to sincerely apologize for causing you all to worry...
Kim Jong Hak's Suicide Note Tirade To Prosecutor In 'Faith' Lawsuit Revealed: 'Ghosts Lament Your Words...I Have Been Framed' Director Writes
Kim Jong Hak, Faith, suicide An official from South Korea's Bundang Police Agency confirmed Thursday that the four-page suicide note left behind by Kim Jong Hak contained an angry rant about the prosecutor in a lawsuit filed against the director. An official from South Korea's Bundang Police Agency confirmed Thursday that the four-page suicide note left behind by Kim Jong Hak before he ended his life earlier this week contained an angry rant about the prosecutor in a lawsuit filed against the director by the cast and crew of the TV show "Faith...
Kang Seung Yoon to Release Two More Title Songs, G-Dragon Writes Lyrics
Yang Hyun Suk (YG) has once again updated YG Entertainment‘s blog, yg-life.com, with updates and newsbites about their newest solo artist, Kang Seung Yoon. In his post, YG announces that Kang Seung Yoon will be performing “Wild and Young” on television, starting August 4 on SBS’ ”Inkigayo.” It is unsure, however, on what other t.v. apppearances Kang Seung Yoon will be able to make since he will be filming for YG Entertainment’s surivial program, “WIN...
Tags : Countdown, debut, Fans, M! Countdown, official, past, Wonder Girlscelebrities with bow legs, roy kim superstar k, watch two wives korean drama, what does gangnum style mean, love 911, super junior kangin scandal, snsd power flower, kim tae hee and song seung hun dating, b2st midnight sun, Park min young latest news 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment